Scleral Tuck IOL with aspheric optic
Self Sustaining “Scleral Tuck IOL”
- No Suture, No Glue, Self Sustaining : This a major Breakthrough in surgical implantation of scleral fixated IOLs. As name says, it is self-sustaining. There is no need of non-reusable materials like suture or glue.
- Simple in design.
- Easy to implant.
- Foldable : It can be implanted from clear corneal phaco main port also.
- Minimal Learning Curve : Any one with knowledge of anterior vitrectomy can do it.
- No need of sutures or glue, so it is cost effective.
- Larger Optic : Which is large enough to cover even a mesopic pupil & even in a case of misalignment of sclerotomies.
- Haptics have 4 point fixations, so minimal pseudophacodonesis.
- Flipper is rigid to stay in the position for longer time.
- Less surgical time, less corneal damage, hence good post op out come.
*The above mentioned A. Constant is estimated value and not based up on clinical data.